邀请函模板

邀请函模板谁有,可以提供一份吗? 女儿已收到读高中的录取通知书,签证还没签,等学校的CAS,代理机构会安排女儿的签证办理。父母陪同访客签证说要自己办理,或者交3000元的代办费,我想着,为省点钱,想自己整理资料办理。说要女儿的邀请函,内容该怎么写? QQ邮箱363485505@qq.com。我们是一头雾水啊,着急的。幸运的是在这里了解了一些资料。

2017-8-7 10:59 

刚刚把邮箱写错了,已经更正为正确的。

2017-8-7 11:52 

论坛一直没有这个模板,我大概整理了一个放在回复里,最重要的是要附上女儿已经被录取的证明,比如录取通知书、CAS等等,如果女儿的签证能先办下来最好,能附上她的护照和签证页的复印件,然后阐述下你们的旅行目的、表示下你们的费用会由自己出,如果机票酒店都订好了,也可以写在信里面

To Whom it may concern:

I am writing to confirm that I would like to invite my father XXX(Passport No.:XXXXXXX)and my mother XXX(Passport No.:XXXXXXX)to visit me in (city name) from (date) until (date). The purpose of their visit is (for a short holiday/to attend my graduation ceremony).

My name is xx and I am a full-time student at (school name).I have enclosed the offer, the copy of my passport and my visa, XXX, XXX(其他材料).I am due to complete my course in (month/year) and will then graduate in (mid July/mid December)

I confirm that my parents will be staying with me during their visit. They will cover their travel expenses all by themselves. Their bank statement has been attached.

I would be very grateful if you would approve request for a UK visa so that they can visit me. I hope the 
necessary visa arrangements can be made as soon as possible. Please find enclosed the following 
evidence:

(以下列出目前能提供的证明是这所学校学生的材料,比如录取通知书、签证、CAS能提供最好,等等)

Kindly Regards,
(Signature)
(Print name, student ID number)
(Address)
重磅好文:《London Pass超强攻略》《伦敦住宿区域分析》
支持网站:英国旅游保险购买
(觉着我们网站不错并且有旅游保险购买需求的同学,欢迎通过购买保险的方式让英伦咖获得广告收入~[]~( ̄▽ ̄)~*)

2017-8-8 13:33 

返回列表